Tuesday 23 June 2009

Superman: World of New Krypton #4 reviewed



I'm a bit behind In the World of New Krypton) title as i have yet to pick up the first issue or the third for that matter however i do have two and obviously four. I am officially blown away by this title. I love the idea of Superman being just a military man and not a Superhero, I love watching his determination not to kill a living creature even when ordered to do so but all of this was trivial compared to the Green lanterns showing up on New Krypton. You can see from the beginning that Hal Jordan disapproves of New Krypton and even more so of General Zod but this gets worse throughout the book until it gets to a point where its obvious he really doesn't like New Krypton. When Hal says "nice home you've got here, Kal." you can see that he is almost disgusted with General Zod and with New Kryptons lack of co-operation with the Green lantern Corps. At the end of issue four Superman gets arrested for treason, now its my hope that he will escape and hide on Earth as Clark Kent but I'm not sure because as I said i am a bit behind in the Various Superman titles. Overall I'm loving the New Krypton title and yes I do miss the cape and the Clark Kent persona but Hopefully we will see all that again soon as I do not think I would like New Krypton to go on forever as I would miss the Red and Blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment